1. When am I required to file a tax return in Massachusetts?
2. What are my filing options?
3. What can I do to make sure my refund is processed as quickly as possible?
4. Can I get an extension if I am not ready to file my 2012 Massachusetts income tax return by the due date of April 16, 2013?
5. Should I still file by the due date of April 16, 2013, if I cannot pay the amount due with my return?
6. Will I owe interest and penalties if I file my return and pay my taxes after the due date?
7. What should I do if I moved after filing my return?
8. How do I file my tax return if my spouse died in 2012?
9. What should I do if I have already filed my return but receive another W-2, or if I did not receive a W-2 from my employer?
10. Should I be paying estimated taxes if I had income this year from which no Massachusetts tax was withheld?
11. What should I do if I received a notice that my refund was intercepted?
12. What do I need to do with my Form 1099G?
13. What is the tax impact on same-sex marriages?
14. Are there special provisions for military personnel?
15. What can I do to make sure my refund is processed as quickly as possible?
16. What’s new for tax year 2012?
17. What are the Massachusetts income tax rates for tax year 2012?
18. What is the Massachusetts tax treatment of long-term capital gains for tax year 2012?
19. Who qualifies for the “Circuit Breaker Credit” for the elderly and what are the amounts for 2012?
20. Who qualifies for the Earned Income Credit (EIC) and what are the amounts for 2012?
21. How do I report income from shares in a mutual fund, which are invested in government obligations?
22. Which pensions are exempt from Massachusetts’s taxation?
23. Is Social Security taxable in Mass.? Is the Medicare tax withheld from my Social Security benefits deductible on my return?
24. Is the scholarship I am receiving taxable?
25. How do I compute Use Tax due?
26. How does the Taxes Paid to Other Jurisdictions Credit work?
27. How do I determine the amount of taxable IRA distribution in Massachusetts?
28. Are the requirements for the Mass. student loan interest deduction different from the ones for the federal based deduction?