1. What was the name of Jesusâ€™ mother?
2. What was the name of the garden
where Adam and Eve lived?
3. With what food did Jesus feed 5,000 people?
4. What method did the Romans use to kill Jesus?
5. From which part of Adamâ€™s body
did God create Eve?
6. Who, when accused of being with Jesus, lied and
said that he did not know him, three times?
7. Which creature tricked Eve into
eating of the forbidden fruit?
8. At Christâ€™s crucifixion what did the
soldiers place on his head?
9. What is the first line of the Lordâ€™s Prayer?
10. What relationship was Ruth to Naomi?
11. Who lied to God when he was asked
where his brother was?
12. Which Old Testament character showed his faith
by being willing to offer his son on an altar to God?
13. What significant event is recorded
in Genesis chapters 1 and 2?
14. What was inscribed above Jesusâ€™ cross?
15. Whose mother placed him in an ark of bulrushes?
16. For how many days and nights did it
rain in the story of the flood?
17. What was special about Jesusâ€™ mother?
18. Who gave gifts to Jesus when he was a young child?
19. What happened to Jonah after
he was thrown overboard?
20. In whose image was man created?
21. How many apostles did Jesus choose?
22.What are the wages of sin?
23.Who is the first mother mentioned in the Bible?
24.Who else, other than the wise men, came to
visit Jesus when he was a small child?
25.Who lied when he was asked to reveal
the source of his great strength?
26.What was the name of the man Jesusâ€™ mother was
engaged to at the time she became pregnant?
27.Which book of the Bible records many
of the hymns David wrote?
28. From what disaster did the Ark save Noah?
29.What happened to Jesus forty
days after his resurrection?
30.What animals did Jesus cause to
run into the sea and drown?
31. On what were the Ten Commandments written?
32.What did Jesus sleep in after he was born?
33.What was man created from?
34.What did Jesus do to each of the
disciples during the Last Supper?
35.To which city did God ask Jonah
to take his message?
36.Who was Davidâ€™s father?
37.Which of the gospels appears last in the Bible?
38.What is the only sin that cannot be forgiven?
39. How did David defeat Goliath?
40.What did Josephâ€™s brothers do to get rid of him?
41. Who wrote the letter to Philemon?
42. In what was Jesus wrapped before he was buried?
43.What was the name of Mosesâ€™ brother?
44.What sin is Cain remembered for?
45.â€œThe Lord is my Shepherd,â€ is the
opening line to which Psalm?
46.What is the last book of the New Testament?
47.Who wrote the majority of the
New Testament letters?
48.What was Davidâ€™s occupation
before he became king?
49.Who hid two spies but claimed not to know
of their whereabouts when asked?
50.Whose prayer resulted in his being
thrown into a den of lions?
51. What was the apparent source
of Samsonâ€™s strength?
52. From which country did Moses help the
Israelites escape from their lives of slavery?
53.Who was the fourth person in the fiery
furnace along with Danielâ€™s friends?
54.What did Josephâ€™s brothers do to
deceive their father to cover up that
they had sold Joseph into slavery?
55.What kind of leaves did Adam and Eve sew
together to make clothes for themselves?
56.Who did Jesus say was the â€œfather of liesâ€?
57.What was the name of the tower that the people
were building when God confused their language?
58.What is the common name of the prayer
that Jesus taught to his disciples?
59.Whose name means â€œfather of a great multitudeâ€?
60. Of what did Potipharâ€™s wife falsely accuse Joseph
resulting in him being thrown into prison?
61. Which sea did the Israelites cross
through to escape the Egyptians?
62.What is â€œmore difficult than a camel
going through the eye of a needleâ€?
63. For how many years did the Israelites
wander in the wilderness?
64.What does a â€œgood treeâ€ bring forth?
65.Which small body part can â€œboast of great thingsâ€?
66.What was the name of Abrahamâ€™s first wife?
67.What did God do on the seventh day, after
he had finished creating everything?
68. On what day did the apostles
receive the Holy Spirit?
69. At the Last Supper, what items of food
and drink did Jesus give thanks for?
70.When Jesus was in the wilderness, what was
he tempted to turn into loaves of bread?
71. What were the religious leaders called who
continually tried to trap Jesus with their questions?
72.What miracle did Jesus do for Lazarus?
73. On which mountain were the Israelites
given the Ten Commandments?
74.Who was Solomonâ€™s father?
75.What job did Jesusâ€™ earthly father, Joseph, do?
76. How did Judas betray Christ?
77.Solomon judged wisely over the rightful
mother of a child, but how did he
determine who the child belonged to?
78.Whose father was prepared to
sacrifice him on an altar?
79. At the age of twelve, Jesus was left behind in
Jerusalem. Where did his parents find him?
80.When the disciples saw Jesus walking on
water, what did they think he was?
81. What gift did Salome, daughter of Herodias,
ask for after she danced for Herod?
82. How did Samson kill all the people in the temple?
83.Which musical instrument did David play for Saul?
84.What was Esau doing while Jacob stole his blessing?
85.Why did Jacob initially send Josephâ€™s
brothers into Egypt?
86.Who was Davidâ€™s great friend?
87.Who said â€œthy God shall be my Godâ€?
88.Which of Christâ€™s belongings did the soldiers
cast lots for after they had crucified him?
89.What does the name Emmanuel mean?
90.What does James say we should
do if we lack wisdom?
91. Where did Jesus meet the woman of Samaria?
92.Which disciple tried to walk on water, as Jesus did?
93.Why did Elimelech go to live in
Moab with his family?
94.Who lied about the price they received for
a piece of land and died as a result?
95.With whom did David commit adultery?
96.When the Prodigal Son returned, his father
gave him a robe, shoes and what other item?
97. How many books are there in the Bible?
98.What are the names of Lazarusâ€™ sisters?
99.Where did Jonah go after being thrown
overboard and reaching dry land?
100. For what did Esau sell his birthright to Jacob?
1. Mary (Matt 1:18)
2. Garden of Eden (Gen 2:8)
3. Loaves of bread and fishes (Matt 14:19)
4. Crucifixion (Mark 15:25)
5. Rib (Gen 2:21)
6. (Simon) Peter (Matt 26:69-74)
7. Serpent (Gen 3:1-6)
8. Crown of Thorns (Matt 27:29)
9. Our Father which art in heaven (Matt 6:9)
10. Daughter-in-law (Ruth 1:4)
11. Cain (Gen 4:9)
12. Abraham (Jam 2:21-22)
13. Creation (Gen 1 – 2)
14. King of the Jews / This is Jesus, King of
the Jews (Mark 15:26; Matt 27:27)
15. Moses (Exo 2:3)
16. Forty (Gen 7:12)
17. She was a virgin (Matt 1:23)
18. Wise men / magi (Matt 2:7-10)
19. He was swallowed by a great fish (Jon 1:17)
20. Godâ€™s (Gen 1:27)
21. Twelve (Luke 6:13)
22. Death (Rom 6:23)
23. Eve (Gen 4:1)
24. Shepherds (Luke 2:16)
25. Samson (Jdg 16:15)
26. Joseph (Matt 1:19)
27. Psalms (Ps 1:1-150:6)
28. Flood (Gen 7:7)
29. He ascended into heaven (Acts 1:3-11)
30. Pigs (Matt 8:32)
31. Two tables of stone (Deut 5:22)
32. Manger (Luke 2:7)
33. Dust of the ground (Gen 2:7)
34. Washed their feet (John 13:1-5)
35. Nineveh (Jon 1:2)
36. Jesse (Ruth 4:22)
37. John (Matt 1:1 – John 21:25)
38. Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit (Mark 3:29)
39. He hit him with a stone from his
sling (1 Sam 17:49-50)
40. Threw him in a pit and then sold him
to strangers (Gen 37:24-27)
41. Paul (Phm 1:1)
42. Linen clothes (John 19:40)
43. Aaron (Exo 7:1)
44. Murder (Gen 4:8)
45. Psalm 23 (Ps 23:1)
46. Revelation (Rev 1:1-22:21)
47. Paul (Rom 1:1 – Jude 1:25)
48. Shepherd (1 Sam 17:15)
49. Rahab (Josh 2:1-5)
50. Daniel (Dan 6:7)
51. Long hair (Jdg 16:17)
52. Egypt (Exo 13:3)
53. An angel (Dan 3:28)
54. Dipped his coat in the blood of a goat (Gen 37:31)
55. Fig (Gen 3:7)
56. The devil (John 8:44)
57. Tower of Babel (Gen 11:4,9)
58. The Lordâ€™s Prayer (Matt 6:9)
59. Abraham (Gen 17:5)
60. Rape (Gen 39:12-20)
61. Red Sea (Exo 13:18)
62. A rich man entering the Kingdom
of God (Matt 19:24)
63. Forty (Josh 5:6)
64. Good fruit (Matt 7:17)
65. Tongue (Jam 3:5)
66. Sarah (Gen 17:15)
67. Rested (Gen 2:1-3)
68. Day of Pentecost (Acts 2:1-4)
69. Bread and wine (Matt 26:26-27)
70. Stones (Matt 4:3)
71. Pharisees and Sadducees (Mark 10:2)
72. Raised him from the dead (John 11:43-44)
73. Mt. Sinai (Exo 34:32)
74. David (1 Ki 2:12)
75. Carpenter (Matt 13:55)
76. With a kiss (Luke 22:48)
77. Threatened to divide the child
(with a sword) (1 Ki 3:25)
78. Isaac (Gen 22:9)
79. In the temple (Luke 2:42-46)
80. A ghost (Matt 14:26)
81. John the Baptistâ€™s head (Matt 14:6-8)
82. Pushed the pillars over and the
temple collapsed (Jdg 16:30)
83. Harp / Lyre (1 Sam 16:23)
84. Hunting (Gen 27:1-3,23)
85. To buy corn (Gen 42:2-3)
86. Jonathan (1 Sam 18:1)
87. Ruth (Ruth 1:16)
88. His (seamless) coat (Matt 27:35)
89. God with us (Matt 1:23)
90. Ask God for wisdom, in faith (Jam 1:5)
91. By a well (John 4:7)
92. (Simon) Peter (Matt 14:29)
93. Famine in his home town (Ruth 1:1-2)
94. Ananias & Sapphira (Acts 5:1-11)
95. Bathsheba (2 Sam 11:4)
96. Ring (Luke 15:22)
97. Sixty-six (Gen 1:1 – Rev 22:21)
98. Mary and Martha (John 11:1-3)
99. Nineveh (Jon 3:3)
100. A meal (Gen 25:30-34)