1. abnormal growth or outgrowth
2. noun–any cloth or goods produced by weaving, knitting, or felting.
adjective–woven or capable of being woven
3. to render putrid; cause to rot or decay with an offensive odor.
4. the property of being luminous at temperatures below incandescence, as from slow
oxidation in the case of phosphorus or after exposure to light or other radiation.
5. to instruct or benefit, especially morally or spiritually; uplift
a a false reason put forward to conceal
the true one
b effective as a means or remedy
c a dining hall in a religious house, a
college, or other institution.
d a gradual increase in sound, often
referring to music
e person recovering from illness
Multiple Choice Questions
1. (n.) – light from non-thermal sources
2. excess; an excessive amount
3. doing good or causing good to be done; kindly action
4. of or having a texture
5. to come as a natural increase or advantage
1. James K Polk â†’ new mexican ruler who suspended the mexican constitution
2. Battle of San Jacinto â†’ americans declaring california as in independent nation
3. alamo â†’ an abandoned mission near San Antonio- became important battle sight in Texas
4. mountain men â†’ fur trappers and traders who explored the Rocky Mountains and farther
5. John Jacob Astor â†’ an American merchant who created one of the largest fur businessesThe American Fur Company